Saturday 6 March 2010

Alexander McQueen A/W 2009/2010 Tribute Bootie

Those of us who have the slightest interest in fashion will understand what a remarkable and inspirational designer Alexander McQueen was. His death on February 12th this year was a shock, and spurred hundred of obit's to be written and re-written and published my anyone, and I think it is time to let him rest. 
Last November I discovered an amazing copy of Alexander Mcqueens Autumn/Winter 2009/2010 ankle boots. I haven't purchased a pair myself, but seeing them again is playing havoc with my conscience!

 DESIGNER

Alexander McQueen A/W 2009/2010 Ready to Wear


Price £550-£650


HIGH STREET

The Tribute:


Price: £24.99

Yes you'd better belive it. These shoes are also available in black suedette, and black patent.
Available online at Garage Shoes

So now you can own a pair of truely Alexander Mcqueen inspired shoes without having to sell one of your kidneys. 












No comments:

Post a Comment